Where to buy ice candy packing machine? Before you buy the machine, you must figure out where to buy it. However, there are many factories producing ice candy packing machines
on the market, and you must be very confused when you buy the machines. As a manufacturer, we have summed up some experience and hope to help you.
1. First determine the characteristics of the packaging material. Ice candy is usually liquid before freezing and has fluidity. However, some customers' materials contain fruit cubes, so different types of machines are needed to complete the packaging.
2. High cost performance is the first principle. Many customers first consider the price when buying a machine, but as a manufacturer, we recommend that you consider quality, performance, and price comprehensively.
3. Choose products from well-known companies as much as possible, and the quality is guaranteed. Choose models with mature technology and stable quality to make packaging faster and more stable. Low energy consumption and low scrap rate. The packaging machine is a consumable product. If a low-quality machine is purchased, the packaging film will be wasted in the daily production, which will increase the packaging cost.
4. During field investigation, not only should pay attention to the big aspects, but also the small details. The details determine the quality of the whole machine. Bring a sample test machine as much as possible.
5. It is especially important for food processing companies to choose manufacturers with timely after-sales service. Many foods have off-season and peak seasons. If the machine fails, it will affect the production schedule.
6. Machines trusted by peers can be given priority.
7. Choose machines with simple operation, convenient maintenance, and complete accessories as much as possible, which can improve packaging efficiency and reduce labor costs, which is suitable for the long-term development of the enterprise.
When choosing packaging machinery, if these points are fully considered, it will definitely bring greater benefits. If you have other questions and need to consult, you can contact our customer service staff.