In the food industry, vacuum packaging is very common, after the vacuum packaging of food, can extend the shelf life of food. Vacuum packaging is a very important form of packaging in our life. What are vacuum packaging advantages and disadvantages
Vacuum Packaging Advantages:
1. Easy to use. The vacuum packaging can be opened easily and safely, when eating, open the bag and eating without heating.
2. Convenient storage and transportation. Vacuum packaging takes up less space, saving storage and transportation costs.
3. Long preservation time, vacuum-packed food, which does not require refrigeration, has a long life and is convenient for long-term use.
Vacuum Packaging Disadvantages:
1. Everything has two sides, the same with vacuum packaging, the main problem is the lack of high-speed loading equipment, bring some influence to mass production.
2. In the packaging process, inflating and sealing problems are critical, some foods are perishable. In the process of production, transportation and sales, avoid products from mechanical or external extrusion, and such foods are susceptible to moisture and oxidation.
The dual chamber vacuum sealer
is the main tool of vacuum packaging, the working principle is to pump the package into a low vacuum, automatic sealing immediately, because of the high vacuum in the packaging bag, less air remains, inhibits the reproduction of microorganisms such as bacteria, especially for food packaging. In this way, the packaged goods can be moisture-proof, mildew proof, pollution proof, oxidation proof, volume saving, freight saving and storage life extension.
The machine is suitable for all kinds of plastic laminated film bags or aluminum foil bags, such as polyester/polyethylene, nylon/polyethylene, polypropylene/polyethylene, polyester/aluminum foil/polyethylene, nylon/aluminum foil/polyethylene composites, all kinds of cooked food, uncooked food and fruit can be vacuum-packed.