Piston filling machine is one type of filling machines, and the range of use is very wide. There are automatic and semi-automatic filling machines of this type. Not long ago, we sold a semi-automatic piston filling machine
to the UK. Who have a small farm for honey, and want to fill into bottles.
The machine adopts horizontal design, light and convenient. Pneumatic parts (cylinder) and piston push-pull rod structure are adopted, because the vacuum chamber can be formed in the material cylinder during work, and the material is sucked under negative pressure. Therefore, it is possible to fill viscous materials with poor fluidity.
1. The material contact part is made of 316L or 304 stainless steel. Meet GMP requirements.
2. The whole machine uses compressed air as the power source. There is no collision and hard friction when the machine is in operation, so it is suitable for use in places where anti-riot requirements are required and has higher safety.
3. Adopt fixed volume measurement and piston push-pull rod structure, with high filling accuracy and small error (≤1%)
4. There is a filling volume adjustment handle, the filling speed can be adjusted arbitrarily, and the filling accuracy is high.
5. Automatic suction, quantitative filling, uniform speed discharge, filling volume and speed can be adjusted arbitrarily.
6. The filling head adopts a cylinder valve or a mechanical valve. The filling head is equipped with an anti-drip plug to prevent the filling head from drawing and dripping.
7. Set manual file and automatic file. The filling is controlled manually by foot, and automatically by the machine for continuous filling.
Due to COVID-19, the transportation time will be longer, but we still hope this UK customer can receive the machine as soon as possible.