How a muti-head weigher calculate combinations? The calculate combination is very complicated, let me explain it step by step for you now.
1. The material is in the upper hopper of weighing and packing machine
and vibrates through the main vibration plate, so that the material is distributed to the line vibration plate on the conical funnel.
2. When there is no or not enough material in the wire vibration plate, it will be detected by the material weighing module. At this time, the feeding signal is sent to the main board, and then the feeding signal is sent to the material conveyor through the main board until the material is detected.
3. The linear vibration machine vibrates, drives the vibration of the linear vibration disk, and adjusts the appropriate amplitude and vibration time to deliver the weight of the material within a certain range to each storage hopper.
4. Drive the equipment to work, open the hopper door, and deliver the materials to the weighing hopper, when there is no material in the weighing hopper or when there is insufficient material in the weighing hopper, the storage hopper will automatically open the door and put the material into the weighing hopper.
5. The weight signal is produced by the sensor in the weighing hopper, the leads are then sent to the main board of the control device, the CPU on the motherboard reads and records the weight of each weighing hopper, through calculation, analysis and combination, the combination weighing hopper closest to the target weight is selected. When receiving the request feeding signal sent by the packaging machine, the CPU sends a signal to start the weighing hopper motor driver to open the selected weighing hopper to unload the product into the feeding trough and enter the packaging machine(If there is a collecting hopper, the weighing hopper is directly discharged to the collecting hopper, and when the feeding signal is requested, the collecting hopper motor is started to discharge to the packaging machine).
6. After the weighing hopper (aggregate hopper) has finished discharging the material, the combination scale will send a signal to the packaging machine that the material has been discharged, the packaging machine will seal and cut the bag after receiving the feeding signal. When the packaging machine makes a bag, it sends a request for the discharge signal to the combination weigher to call the combination scale, and loop like this.