How many ounces are in a bag of beef jerky
? When you pack the beef jerky, you may need to consider this question. Because the appropriate packaging specifications can win customers love, increase sales. The more common package sizes are 1.5 ounces, 2.85 ounces, 3.5 ounces, 4 ounces, and 16 ounces larger. However, some beef jerky manufacturers use a relatively simple packaging machine, only one or two specifications can be packed, so that limits sales. And our company's multi-functional automatic beef jerky packaging machine
, just need to adjust the parameters, can be packaged different specifications of finished products, meet the needs of different sales groups. You don't have to think about how many ounces are in a bag of beef jerky anymore.
Now let’s share some details about this packing machine:
1. The overall design saves space and is suitable for plants with a height of less than 3000mm.
2. The golden ratio structure makes the whole machine stable and improves the packing accuracy.
3. The weighing packaging system is integrated, and it is easy to operate.
4. Can pack a variety of materials, a wide range of application, personalized customization plans.
5. The new double parallel line vibrator has more stable amplitude.
6. Weighing material testing, accurate control of feeding time.
7. Specially designed V type linear vibration disk, designed for small weight materials.
8. Side drive aluminum box, improve the accuracy of sensor reading.
1. Powerful computer connection, include daily packing statistics by computer.
2. It has the function of "automatic separation", the unqualified products can be excluded directly, And processing 2 packaging machine to send the material signal.
3. Several hoppers that combine to form the target weight can be set to feed in sequence, effectively solve the problem of blocking puffed foods.
4. The integral box increases the rigidity and strength of the machine, making the stable time of hopper shorter.
5. Circular arc case, big R process, four - side sealing design, the solid and beautiful.
1. Stainless steel (304#) body.
2. Suitable for film width: maximum 420mm
3. Speed: maximum 60 packets/min.
4. Packing material: standard heat seal composite film.
By using the machine, the question of how many ounces are in a bag of beef jerky will be solve effectively.